BELL'S BEER WEEKEND
Join us for a special tribute to one of Michigan’s most successful microbreweries with our Bell’s Beer Weekend, October 18-20.
BELL'S BEER DINNER AT AERIE
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 18 | 6-8 P.M.
Enjoy a 4-course dinner in Aerie Restaurant featuring amazing Bell’s Beer entrée pairings. $49 per adult (not including tax or gratuity). Must be 21..
Two Hearted sourdough bread with homemade mustard. Paired with bell’s Two Hearted Ale.
first course by director of Culinary Bill Matthews
Blackberry stuffed venison tenderloin, sweet butternut squash puree with bell’s porter veal stock reduction. Paired with Bell’s Porter
second course by Resort Chef Mark Hamper
Mixed field greens with oarsman ale poached and oven dried red and yellow tomatoes, crispy pancetta lardons, gorgonzola cheese, candied walnuts, with a oarsman ale lemon shallot thyme vinaigrette. Paired with Bell’s Oarsman Ale.
third course by Chef de Cuisine Anie Driscoll
Bell’s midwestern pale ale battered cod and beer pickled cabbage with fresh diced tomatoes served “taco” style in a bibb lettuce wrap, accompanied with curly shoestring potatoes in a sweet bell’s Amber Ale gastrique. Paired with bell’s Midwestern Pale Ale and Amber Ale.
FOURTH COURSE BY PASTRY CHEF STEPHINE ELWEL
Bell’s Kalamazoo Stout infused chocolate brownie with cream cheese cherry sorbet. Paired with Bell’s Kalamazoo Stout
FOR BEER DINNER RESERVATIONS, CALL 231-534-6800.
SEATING IS LIMITED.
ICEMAN COMETH PRACTICE RIDE
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 19 | 10 A.M. Ride Start
Warm up for the 2013 Bell’s Beer Iceman Cometh Challenge Mountain Bike race with a practice ride,
guided by Einstein Cycles.
- No cost or registration for practice ride. Ride is for familiarization and practice only.
- This is a group outing so Resort guests, local riders and out-of-town riders are welcome to participate
- The purpose of this ride is for course familiarization and practice. It is not a race.
- Ride will be led by Einstein Cycles (lead rider in front and back)
- Bike tech service from Einstein Cycles will be available at trailhead prior to 10:00 a.m. start.
- Approximate ride time is 4-5 hours.
- Shuttle service is available from Timber Ridge Resort for $20 per person
- For practice ride questions contact Einstein Cycles: email@example.com
- For shuttle or parking questions, contact Timber Ridge Resort at 231-947-2770
GEARS + BEERS POST-PRACTICE PARTY
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 19 | 4 - 8 P.M.
The official Iceman post practice party! Featuring Bell’s Beer, live bluegrass music, home brewing demonstrations from Bad Teacher Brewing Supply, delicious food and party games.
- Located at the Plaza Tent near the outdoor tennis courts
- OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. Must be 21 or older.
- $15 per adult (includes commemorative pint glass and 2 drink tickets
- Additional drink tickets available - $5/each
- Food Available for Purchase: SOUP STATION with chili and beer cheddar soup along with hot pretzels with beer mustard and cheese sauce. SLIDER STATION featuring slider brats, chipotle stout sloppy joe sliders, smoked portobello and steamed spinach sliders with gouda and pulled chicken sliders with beer barbecue sauce. Chips and cookies also available.
- Available BELL'S BEERS include: Oarsman Ale, Two Hearted Ale, Midwestern Pale Ale, Bell's Porter, Best Brown Ale and Special Double Cream Stout
- Live bluegrass music by George Heritier and The Fauxgrass Quartet
- Bad Teacher Brewing Supply will have live home brewing demonstrations