WE'RE PAYING HOMAGE TO ONE OF MICHIGAN'S MOST SUCCESSFUL MICROBREWERIES WITH OUR BELL'S BEER WEEKEND OCTOBER 9-11.
ICEMAN PRACTICE RIDE
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 10
Get ready for the 2015 Bell's Beer Iceman Cometh Challenge mountain bike race (Nov. 7) with a guided group practice ride on Saturday, October 10.
- The purpose of this ride is for course familiarization and practice. It is not a race.
- Ride will be led by Einstein Cycles (lead rider in front and back)
- Riders park and depart from Timber Ridge Resort.
- There are two practice ride options:
(1) "Out and back" ride from Timber Ridge Resort. Ride starts at 9:00am
(2) Shuttle service to Kalkaska trailhead from Timber Ridge Resort. Shuttles depart Timber Ridge Resort 9:00am-9:30am. Ride from Kalkaska trailhead starts at 10:00am.
- Shuttle service to Kalkaska trailhead is provided by Timber Ridge Resort. Cost: $20 per person. Advance reservation is requested by calling Timber Ridge Resort: 231-947-2770.
- Parking is available at Kalkaska trailhead, but return shuttle service from trail end will not be available.
- Bike tech service from Einstein Cycles will be available at Timber Ridge Resort (not Kalkaska trailhead).
- Approximate ride time is 4-5 hours.
- Riders should provide own hydration and any other necessary gear.
- For practice ride questions contact Einstein Cycles: 213-421-8148.
- For shuttle or parking questions, contact Timber Ridge Resort at 231-947-2770
BELL'S BEER "SIP AND DAB" ART CLASS
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 10
Follow along with local artist Shelly Morey and learn how to paint your own canvas masterpiece! The artistic theme of this class will, of course, be Bell's Beer.
$35.00 per adult - The cost of registration covers art supplies and instruction. Bell's Beer and limited-menu will be available for purchase at the event (prices vary). Class size is limited to 20 people. Register early at SipandDab.com. Public, Resort Guests, Club Members welcome (must be 21). Located indoors in our Grand Lobby.
BELL'S BEER DINNER AT AERIE
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 10
Enjoy a 5-course dinner in Aerie Restaurant featuring amazing Bell’s Beer entrée pairings. $68 per adult (not including tax or gratuity). Must be 21. Note: Price does not include MyNorth online ticketing fee.
Oarsman Ale poached shrimp, arugula, english cucumber, fried cornbread croutons and grilled peach segments paired with Bell’s Oarsman Ale
rustic french boule with churned honey butter paired with Bell’s Two Hearted Ale
Best Brown Ale roasted fall harvest vegetable stew paired with Bell’s Best Brown Ale
wild mushroom bread pudding stuffed quail, seared and deglazed with Hell Hath No Fury Ale and served with roasted carrots paired with Bell’s Hell Hath No Fury Ale
Grand Marnier and dark chocolate torte, orange crème anglaise, candied citrus peel, boozy orange segments, 24k gold paired with Bell’s 30th Anniversary Ale
Put your holiday party planning into our hands and come celebrate in "Grand" style. Whether you're a small business, non-profit, group of friends or couple looking to enjoy a holiday party, come join our annual Biggest Little Holiday Party.
This Christmas relax and enjoy your family while we take care of the cooking. Join us at Aerie Restaurant & Lounge for a Christmas Buffet.
We're celebrating the New Year with three different parties! Our marquee New Year's Eve event occurs in Governors' Hall and features a plated 3-course dinner and live music from The Texas Gypsies.
Wine and Spa: a perfect pairing
Grand Traverse Resort crafted the ultimate combination with a VIP Wine & Spa package, a delightful combination of relaxation and adventure.
Traverse City transformed by night
What was once primarily a quaint little beach town along Lake Michigan has transformed into a thriving city overflowing with culture and energy. Meet Traverse City. After Dark.
The Beer Artist:
Short’s Brewery exemplifies Northern Michigan in ways you can literally taste. Fresh chocolate mint from the river shoreline, local Blue Spruce trees and Michigan cherries are all key ingredients in his microbrews.