Dog Dreams Inn
Dog Dreams Inn dog care facility is located on-property. The facility provides both overnight accommodations and daycare with a fully-trained, professional staff to oversee your canine companion.
RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE IN ADVANCE BY CALLING 231-534-6765.
DOG DREAMS INN OVERVIEW:
- Access to your dog provides the ultimate in flexibility
- Cage-free social environment encourages dog interaction and activity.
- Fully trained, professional staff gives each dog the attention and assistance they need.
- Daily exercise and fenced in outdoor play area.
- Separate potty/play areas to help support the overall wellness of dogs.
- All-Inclusive pricing - no hidden fees ($35 per dog, per night for boarding and $20 per dog for day-care)
- A pre-screening via phone is required for each dog in order to begin our reservation process.
- All of the required paperwork (above) must be provided for each dog, prior to their visit, and in order to confirm a reservation.
- A veterinary document verifying current vaccine status for the following:
- Distemper (DHPP/DA2HPP/DHLPP)
- Parvo (if given separately)
- Rabies (RV)
- Bordetella (aka "Kennel Cough" or BOVA) MUST be within the last 6 months per our requirements
- A negative Fecal Report
- A Veterinary-purchased Flea or Flea & Tick Preventive applied within the last 30 days.
- Heartworm is highly recommended, but not a requirement at this time.
- All dogs MUST be spayed or neutered.
- No dogs under six months of age will be allowed.
- Reservations are open to everyone.
- Space is limited and is based on availability.
- Please bring your own food for your dog(s).
- If a dog arrives and is found to be non-social or arrives without a confirmed reservation, it will be the responsibility of the dog's owner to seek alternate accommodations for the dog.
- Nearby emergency care: Northern Michigan Veterinary Hospital, BayAreaPetHospital
Wine and Spa: a perfect pairing
Grand Traverse Resort crafted the ultimate combination with a VIP Wine & Spa package, a delightful combination of relaxation and adventure.
Traverse City transformed by night
What was once primarily a quaint little beach town along Lake Michigan has transformed into a thriving city overflowing with culture and energy. Meet Traverse City. After Dark.
The Beer Artist:
Short’s Brewery exemplifies Northern Michigan in ways you can literally taste. Fresh chocolate mint from the river shoreline, local Blue Spruce trees and Michigan cherries are all key ingredients in his microbrews.