Dog Dreams Inn
Dog Care Facility
Dog Dreams Inn dog care facility is located on-property. The facility provides both overnight accommodations and daycare with a fully-trained, professional staff to oversee your canine companion.
Reservations must be made in advance by calling 231-534-6765.
Click Here for REQUIRED PAPERWORK
Dog Dreams Inn Overview:
- Access to your dog provides the ultimate in flexibility
- Cage-free social environment encourages dog interaction and activity.
- Fully trained, professional staff gives each dog the attention and assistance they need.
- Daily exercise and fenced in outdoor play area.
- Separate potty/play areas to help support the overall wellness of dogs.
- All-Inclusive pricing - no hidden fees ($35 per dog, per night for boarding and $20 per dog for day-care)
- A pre-screening via phone is required for each dog in order to begin our reservation process.
- All of the required paperwork (above) must be provided for each dog, prior to their visit, and in order to confirm a reservation.
- A veterinary document verifying current vaccine status for the following:
- Distemper (DHPP/DA2HPP/DHLPP)
- Parvo (if given separately)
- Rabies (RV)
- Bordetella (aka "Kennel Cough" or BOVA) MUST be within the last 6 months per our requirements
- A negative Fecal Report
- A Veterinary-purchased Flea or Flea & Tick Preventive applied within the last 30 days.
- Heartworm is highly recommended, but not a requirement at this time.
- All dogs MUST be spayed or neutered.
- No dogs under six months of age will be allowed.
- Reservations are open to everyone.
- Space is limited and is based on availability.
- Please bring your own food for your dog(s).
- If a dog arrives and is found to be non-social or arrives without a confirmed reservation, it will be the responsibility of the dog's owner to seek alternate accommodations for the dog.
- Nearby emergency care: Northern Michigan Veterinary Hospital, BayAreaPetHospital