CELEBRATE NEW YEAR'S EVE IN STYLE!
We offer three great ways to celebrate New Year's Eve!
GOVERNORS' HALL NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY
Our marquee New Year’s Eve party will be held in Governors’ Hall beginning at 6:00pm. This year's theme is the "The 80's" and features live music from The Spazmatics.
New Year's Party and Dinner Ticket
Tickets for the party (including dinner, dancing and Champagne toast) are available for ONLY $75 per person (price does not include overnight lodging). To purchase New Year's Eve Party and Dinner tickets, call 800-236-1577 or buy online at MyNorth Tickets.
1st Course: Bacon Two Ways- Bacon Wrapped Scallops, Slow Roasted Pork Belly
2nd Course: Pumpkin Arugula Salad
3rd Course: Surf and Turf- Beef Tenderloin and Baked Halibut
4th Course: Golden Sundae- Vanilla Gelato, Deluxe Toppings
Just Here to Party?
Skip the Dinner and dance your way into the New Year with the Spazmatics. Tickets for the party (includes Champagne toast) are available for $25 per person (price does not include overnight lodging, cocktail party or dinner). To purchase New Year's Eve Party tickets, call 800-236-1577 or buy online at MyNorth Tickets.
Take the elevator home after ringing in the New Year with our New Year's Eve overnight package featuring:
- 1 Night Accommodations (Dec. 31)
- 1 New Year's Eve Dinner
- Champagne Toast at Midnight
- Cash Bars
- 80's attire is welcome
- Access to New Year's Eve Party
- Cocktail Hour: 6:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- 3-Course Plated Dinner with Music: 7:00pm to 9:00pm
- Live Music from The Spazmatics: 9:00pm to 1:00am
Starting at $152.85** per person in the Hotel
Starting at $175.05** per person in the Tower
Must be 21 years of age or older with a valid ID. Proper attire required.
For reservations, call 800-236-1577.
**Above pricing is per person based on double occupancy. Rooms at this rate are limited and may not be combined with other offers. Above pricing includes $14.95 nightly Resort fee and 11% tax. Certain other restrictions may apply.
Aerie Restaurant New Year's Eve Dinner
Join us on the scenic 16th Floor of our Tower for a romantic New Year's Eve celebration, featuring a variety of New Year's Eve dinner menus including center cut ribeye, caviar, and fresh oysters.
We will also feature live acoustic music from 9:00pm-1:00am. Dinner is available from 5:00pm-11:00pm.
For Aerie reservations, call 231-534-6800.
KID'S NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY
We're making it easy for the entire family to celebrate New Year's Eve with kid-focused New Year's Eve activities, including:
- Kid's New Year's Eve Party for ages 6-12 (6:00pm-1:00am), featuring crafts, games, team building activities, swimming and a pizza party at our Health Club and indoor pools. $35 per child for Guests ($25 per child for Club Members). To sign up please call the health desk at (231)534-6780)
- Kid's New Year's Eve Party for ages 0-6 (open until 1:00am), featuring licence daycare and activities at The Cub House, our licensed daycare facility. $8.50 per hour per child for Guests).