enter your group or promo code here
Renovated Meeting Space
Discover our $3 million renovation. After nearly three years, Grand Traverse Resort and Spa is excited to reveal its nearly $3 million renovation of 86,500 square feet of meeting space. From the 19,000 square-foot Governors’ Hall to the private Executive Boardroom, all meeting spaces showcase the natural beauty of the Traverse City area with a calming “lake effect” theme.
For more than 30 years, Governors’ Hall has been northern Michigan’s premier meeting destination. The 10,000 square-foot Michigan Ballroom is located off the Resort’s Grand Lobby. The Tower, Mackinac and Peninsula rooms allow for more intimate meetings or elaborate events. With indoor and outdoor event venue options, the Resort can easily accommodate groups of 10 to 2,500, and make any idea come to life.
Updates to our meeting space includes:
- State-of-the-art Crestron® sound system for best-in-class audio performance
- 100-square-foot private office for meeting planners and event staff
- A vibrant "lake effect" design theme with new carpet, lighting, wall treatments, and décor
- Linen-less tables and Michigan-made chairs
- All-new digital signage providing custom messaging and vivid displays
- All-new air walls for improved sound absorption and event privacy
- LED lighting for improved ambience and energy savings
- Updated restrooms with touchless features
- Increased bandwidth
- Request A Proposal