Spa and Spirits Day Package
Featuring Ethanology Distillation
Saturday, February 24
Say goodbye to the mid-winter blues with a day filled with relaxation and locally crafted spirits. Our Spa and Spirits Day Package is a unique collaboration between our award-winning spa and Elk Rapids-based Ethanology Distillation. The day starts with a relaxing spa treatment at Spa Grand Traverse followed by a behind-the-scenes tour at Ethanology, a true grain-to-glass distillery known for crafting the finest local whiskey, rum and vodka. The distillery tour comes complete with barrel room tastings, educational spirits overview, fresh charcuterie and cheese board, and an exclusive offer: 15% off all cocktails during your visit. The Ethanology distillery tour will take place 4:00-6:00pm on Saturday, February 24. Our shuttle will depart our Grand Lobby at 3:30pm and arrive back at 6:30pm.
COST: $160 per person (must be 21)
To register for this day package, call 231-534-6000.
Our Spa and Spirits Day Package includes:
- Complimentary shuttle from Grand Traverse Resort and Spa to Ethanology Distillation (13-miles north of our Resort)
- Guided tour of Ethanology and 15% off all cocktails during your visit. If you purchase a bottle you will receive one (1) cocktail at 50% off!
- One 50-minute spa treatment (choose from one of the treatments below):
- 50-minute Relaxation Massage
- 50-minute Just the Two of Us Massage
- 50-minute Mother to Be Massage
- Northern Nature Body Glow
- Coconut Apricot Sugar Scrub
- Woodland Wellness Body Buff
- Stress Relief Wrap
- Biodynamic Facial
- Repair & Restore Men’s Facial
- Teen Clean Facial
- Northern Serenity Manicure & Pedicure
30% OFF ROOM SPECIAL | EXCLUSIVE OFFER
Turn our Spa and Spirits Day Package into an overnight package and you'll receive 30% off of our best available room rate. This offer is valid for a 1-night stay on Saturday, February 24. Call and mention our "Spa and Spirits Day Package" when making your reservation to receive the 30% off discount.
To register for our Spa and Spirits Day Package, call: 231-534-6000
The Science of Golf
“One of the biggest advantages we have in the time we spend with our students is working on the game the way they’re supposed to work on it.”
—Stefan Carlsmith, lead instructor
A Family Favorite
Mom, dad, and the kids head due north to escape Texas summer
As Natural As The Surroundings
New spa menu offers up the best of Northern Michigan