Third Party Short Term Rentals
On the Resort campus, there are privately owned condominiums and homes that participate with short term rental companies like Airbnb or VRBO. Visitors who book short-term rentals through a third party are prohibited from accessing Resort amenities or taking advantage of special guest rates. Resort staff will refuse access or service to third-party rental visitors and may ask to see a room number or proof of a reservation.
The following amenities and services are not available to third-party rental visitors.
- Access to the Health Club, including the Cub House Daycare Center
- Access to the Beach Club
- Access to indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs, and Indoor Water Playground
- Preferred pricing for golf and tennis
- Golf bag storage
- Winter snowshoe and cross-country ski rental equipment
- Guest discounts at dining and shopping outlets
- Guest discounts on watercraft and Slingshot rentals through Blue Sky Rentals
- Complimentary shuttle to Cherry Capital Airport and Turtle Creek Casino
- In-room dining
- Use of a safety deposit box
- ChargePoint and Tesla electric car charging stations
- Valet parking
Our amenities and special rates are reserved for paying guests of Grand Traverse Resort and Spa. To reserve a room, condo, or home at Grand Traverse Resort and Spa, please call 800-236-1577 or book here.
HydraFacial delivers results on first treatment
Still the Best: The Bear at 35
Iconic course remains top on golfers’ must-play lists
Simply the Best
Resort garners top convention center award