Third Party Short Term Rentals
On the Resort campus, there are privately owned condominiums and homes that participate with short term rental companies like Airbnb or VRBO. Visitors who book short-term rentals through a third party are prohibited from accessing Resort amenities or taking advantage of special guest rates. Resort staff will refuse access or service to third-party rental visitors and may ask to see a room number or proof of a reservation.
The following amenities and services are not available to third-party rental visitors.
- Access to the Health Club, including the Cub House Daycare Center
- Access to the Beach Club
- Access to indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs, and Indoor Water Playground
- Preferred pricing for golf and tennis
- Golf bag storage
- Winter snowshoe and cross-country ski rental equipment
- Guest discounts at dining and shopping outlets
- Guest discounts on watercraft and Slingshot rentals through Blue Sky Rentals
- Access to the Business Center
- Complimentary shuttle to Cherry Capital Airport and Turtle Creek Casino
- In-room dining
- Use of a safety deposit box
- ChargePoint and Tesla electric car charging stations
- Valet parking
Our amenities and special rates are reserved for paying guests of Grand Traverse Resort and Spa. To reserve a room, condo, or home at Grand Traverse Resort and Spa, please call 800-236-1577 or book here.
For five years, Spa Grand Traverse Director Dawn Olsen thought about the changes she wanted to make to the resort’s 7,000-square-foot spa and salon.
New Look for Iconic Governors' Hall
Premier gathering space undergoes $1.5 million renovation
Reuniting at the Resort
“It’s a beautiful place to reconnect and build close ties to those we love in one of the most spectacular places in Michigan.”
—Lori, Leaver family reunion