Thanksgiving Weekend is full of fun and surprises here at Grand Traverse Resort and Spa. We are kicking off the holiday with our traditional Thanksgiving Dinner at Aerie Restaurant and adding something new this year, Thanksgiving to go!
Thanksgiving To Go
Thursday, November 26
Indulge in an expertly prepared traditional Thanksgiving feast in the comfort of your own home. No shopping and no pots or pans to clean, our professional chefs do the work for you. This precooked meal serves four and is ready to take home with easy curbside pick up!
Place your order by noon on Tuesday, November 24
Cost: $119 (serves 4 people)
Questions? Call 231-631-2818.
- Fall chop salad, crisp romaine, tomato medley, red onion, fresh apple, bacon, parmesan, candied pecan, maple vinaigrette
- Assorted homemade bakery rolls & whipped honey butter
- Roasted Dearborn ham pineapple ginger glaze
- Smoked Michigan turkey breast, garlic herb brined, slow BBQ smoked, rosemary pan gravy, cranberry orange relish
- Fresh sage & apple traditional stuffing
- Roasted garlic & sour cream mashed Yukon potatoes
- Balsamic & bacon roasted brussels sprouts & organic carrots
- Homemade pumpkin pie with cinnamon whipped cream – OR – salted caramel apple streusel pie
Curbside Pickup: Valet area, under the porte-cochere, simply pull up, call the posted phone number (231-631-2818), and show proof of purchase.
Pickup time: Thursday, November 26, between 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Thanksgiving Shopping at The Gallery of Shops
Save 20% Black Friday and Small Business Saturday
November 27 & 28
Head to the Gallery of Shops November 27 & 28 and save 20% off your total purchase. Excludes alcohol, Brighton and ice cream.
(some exclusions apply)
Canceled - Thanksgiving Day Dinner
Thursday, November 26
This year let someone else prepare Thanksgiving dinner and entertain the family! Join us Thanksgiving Day at Aerie Restaurant & Lounge for our popular Thanksgiving dinner. We are offering a four course Pre Fixe Menu for just $42 plus tax and gratuity.
TIME: 11:00am to 4:00pm
Reservations are highly recommended. Call 231-534-6800 or book your table online.
HydraFacial delivers results on first treatment
Still the Best: The Bear at 35
Iconic course remains top on golfers’ must-play lists
Simply the Best
Resort garners top convention center award