VIP Wine and Spa Package
Available on select weekends, our VIP Wine & Spa Weekend Package is a perfect getaway for couples and friends looking to experience Traverse City's award-winning wine scene. Our team from Spa Grand Traverse teams up with wineries on both Leelanau and Old Mission Peninsulas to provide a truly VIP weekend experience. Our VIP Wine & Spa Weekend Package is available on the dates below. For reservations, call 800-236-1577.
VIP Wine & Spa Weekend with Chateau Chantal May 8-10, 2020
Available on select weekends, our VIP Wine & Spa Weekend is a perfect getaway for couples and friends. Spa Grand Traverse and Chateau Chantal will be teaming up to deliver this package on December 6-8, 2019 & May 8-10, 2020.
May 8-10, 2020.
STARTING AT $384 PER PERSON* IN THE HOTEL
STARTING AT $435 PER PERSON* IN THE TOWER
- 2 Nights accommodations
- 2 Breakfast buffets at Sweetwater American Bistro ($10 upcharge for Sunday brunch per person)
- VIP Ticket to Chateau Chantal (Saturday 11:30a.m. - 2:30p.m..)* for Chateau Chantal tasting paired with light food, complete with history and wine education
- Insulated wine tumbler
- 15% off Spa coupon for a 2nd treatment valued at $110 or more. Must be used during your stay. (hair, waxing, and lash extensions not included)
- 1 of the spa treatments below per person:
- 50-minute Relaxation Massage
- 50-minute Just the Two of Us Massage
- 50-minute Mother to Be Massage
- Breathe Body Buff
- Ambre Infused Body Glow
- Aromatherapy Infused Stress Relief Wrap
- Refreshing Organic Facial
- Repair & Restore Men’s Facial
- Spa Grand Traverse Customized Manicure & Pedicure
- Men’s Hand & Foot Maintenance
Chateau Chantal Tour Description:
A tour at Chateau Chantal includes a personal history of the founders, information on the Old Mission Peninsula as a wine making region, what makes winemaking unique here at Chateau Chantal, a tour of the cellar and winemaking equipment and tasting of our award winning wines. Set high on a ridge with panoramic views of East & West Grand Traverse Bays, Chateau Chantal farms 100 acres of vinifera vines to produce a multitude of wine styles.
For reservations, call 800-236-1577.
*The above rates are per person, based on double occupancy. The above pricing includes 11% tax and $16.95 nightly resort fee. Rooms at this rate are limited. Not available to groups. Not valid with holiday brunches. May not be combined with other offers. Certain other restrictions may apply. Must be at least 21 years of age.
Package includes transportation to and from Chateau Chantal.
For am tour, shuttle leaves lobby at 11:30 a.m., returning to Resort by 2:30 p.m.
HydraFacial delivers results on first treatment
Still the Best: The Bear at 35
Iconic course remains top on golfers’ must-play lists
Simply the Best
Resort garners top convention center award