Winter Wellness Weekend
January 3-5, 2020
To show our appreciation for the hard work that our employees do all year long we invite employees, their families, and their friends to stay with us for a fun filled weekend at an unprecedented low rate, just $55* per night and NO Resort fee!
This January 3-5 the Wellness Committee invites you for the ultimate family get-together.
Weekend activities include:
- Complimentary cross country skis and snow shoe rentals all weekend
- For $2 donation to Make-A-Wish, get a free topping on an ice cream scoop at Whirligigs (cash only)
- Complimentary Health Club and indoor pool use (no punch card needed)
- No Resort fee (employees must follow rules on booking hotel rooms for friends and family/must present permission form at check-in)
- For $20 donation to Make-A-Wish, get upgraded to a Tower room. Purchase upgrade in HR prior to arrival (cash only)
- Spa specials for employees, family, and friends (please book in advance at ext. 6750)
- Not including 20% gratuity
- 25-minute massage: $50
- 25-minute facial: $50
- 25-minute manicure: $25
- 25-minute pedicure: $35
- 50% off the golf simulator in the Golf Academy (call ext. 6550 to reserve)
- Complimentary fruit in lobby
To book online with promo code GTEMP. Call 231-534-6000 for additional details.
Room rate is $55, plus tax. The Resort fee will be waived. Room rate is available for employees of Grand Traverse Resort and Spa and their family and friends. Employees must fill out an Employee Room Authorization Form for each reservation. The Form can be found on the Intranet under HR- forms or at the HR office. Please bring your employee ID to all events.
If you are joining us for this weekend please inform your supervisor you will be on property and please be respectful of our paying guests and members. The employee is responsible for the conduct of their guests. The employee is responsible for any unpaid charges or damages. If the conduct of the employee or guest is determined to be disruptive to guests, or is in violation of the Standards of Conduct, the employee and guests may be asked to leave the hotel. The employee may be further subject to loss/suspension of Room Rate Request privileges and/or disciplinary action, up to and including termination. Parties of any kind are NOT allowed.
HydraFacial delivers results on first treatment
Still the Best: The Bear at 35
Iconic course remains top on golfers’ must-play lists
Simply the Best
Resort garners top convention center award