We hear it all the time: “I had no idea you offered so many things."
Golf, gaming, hiking, biking and tennis. Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore. Tall Ship excursions and catamaran cruises. Wine tours, orchards, port towns, and festivals. Fall color tours and snow sports galore. There’s something for everyone.
For groups looking to build greater camaraderie in a fun and relaxing way, Grand Traverse Resort and Spa can also help organize teambuilding events and activities such as on-site fitness programs, 5K runs, yoga on the beach, and other strategically-designed games, challenges, and adventures.
- 900 acres of Northern Michigan landscape
- 86,500 square feet of versatile meeting space
- 7,000 square-foot Spa Grand Traverse
- Nearly 600 guest rooms and condominiums
- Five restaurants and lounges, including Aerie Restaurant & Lounge on the 16th floor
- Gallery of Shops
- Three championship golf courses including Jack Nicklaus-designed The Bear, The Wolverine by Gary Player and Spruce Run by William Newcomb
- Private Beach Club on Lake Michigan
- Four indoor/outdoor pools and several indoor/outdoor hot tubs
- Indoor Water Playground
- 100,000 square-foot Health Club with five indoor tennis courts
- Nearby Turtle Creek Casino & Hotel
Put your holiday party planning into our hands and come celebrate in "Grand" style. Whether you're a small business, non-profit, group of friends or couple looking to enjoy a holiday party, come join our annual Biggest Little Holiday Party.
This Christmas relax and enjoy your family while we take care of the cooking. Join us at Aerie Restaurant & Lounge for a Christmas Buffet.
We're celebrating the New Year with three different parties! Our marquee New Year's Eve event occurs in Governors' Hall and features a plated 3-course dinner and live music from The Texas Gypsies.
Wine and Spa: a perfect pairing
Grand Traverse Resort crafted the ultimate combination with a VIP Wine & Spa package, a delightful combination of relaxation and adventure.
Traverse City transformed by night
What was once primarily a quaint little beach town along Lake Michigan has transformed into a thriving city overflowing with culture and energy. Meet Traverse City. After Dark.
The Beer Artist:
Short’s Brewery exemplifies Northern Michigan in ways you can literally taste. Fresh chocolate mint from the river shoreline, local Blue Spruce trees and Michigan cherries are all key ingredients in his microbrews.