enter your group/offer code here
Exceptional golf courses complemented by the natural, Northwoods beauty of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula make Grand Traverse Resort and Spa a premier destination for golfers seeking a first-class experience.
Thanks to three different designers, Grand Traverse Resort and Spa, boasts a colorful palette of courses, each offering varying levels of challenge. Those courses include The Bear, The Wolverine, and Spruce Run. For 28 years, the Resort was the host site for the Michigan Open, one of the most prestigious state golf championships in the nation. The Michigan Open returned to the Bear in 2018.
Through the years, the Resort has been honored with numerous golf awards recognizing it as one of the Midwest’s finest golf experiences, in such publications as Golf Digest, Condé Nast Traveler, Golf Magazine, and Links Magazine.
For golfers looking to play together, we also offer Golf Leagues. Call the Golf Academy at 231-534-6550 for more details.
For Tee Time Reservations, Call 231-534-6000 or BOOK TEE TIME
- GOLF DIGEST
- Top 75 Golf Resorts in North America (Ranked #48)
- America’s 50 Toughest Golf Courses (The Bear Ranked #18)
- Top 40 Casino Courses (The Bear & The Wolverine)
- Best Golf Courses in Michigan (The Bear)
- GOLFWEEK MAGAZINE
- The Next Best 100 Resort Courses
- USA TODAY
- Top 10 North American Destinations for Family Golf
- GOLF MAGAZINE
- GOLF Gold Premier Resort