Exceptional golf courses complemented by the natural, Northwoods beauty of Michigan's Lower Peninsula make Grand Traverse Resort and Spa a premier destination for golfers seeking a first-class experience.
Thanks to three great designers, Grand Traverse Resort and Spa boasts a colorful palette of courses, each offering varying levels of challenge. Those courses include The Bear, The Wolverine, and Spruce Run.
Through the years, publications like Golf Digest, Conde Nast Traveler, Golf Magazine,and Links Magazine have recognized Grand Traverse Resort and Spa as one of the Midwest's finest golf experiences.
OUR AWARD-WINNING Golf EXPERIENCE:
- Three championship courses to choose from: The Bear, The Wolverine, and Spruce Run
- One centralized Clubhouse provides a convenient start to any course
- Expansive putting green and driving range
- Private and on-course i nstruction at The Golf Academy
- The Dave Pelz Scoring Game School on-site (one of only two Pelz locations in the Midwest)
- Golf Pro Shop featuring the latest in golf apparel and gear
- The Grille Restaurant featuring lunch and dinner and outdoor seating overlooking The Bear #18 hole
- Golf groups of all sizes are always welcome
- Corporate golf team building and activities
- Golf memberships available
For tee times, call 231-534-6470, visit our Pro Shop or book online:
GOLF GROUPS AND LEAGUES
With three golf courses and an experienced staff, we take pride inhosting successful golf groups and golf outings. Every aspect of your group golf experience at Grand Traverse Resort and Spa , from tee times to lodging. For more information about golf group outings or golf leagues, contact Kris or Joann below.
Kris assists conference groups already booked at the Resort as well as local, community organizations and social groups. Contact Kris at 231-534-6168 or via email at [email protected].
Joann assists groups of 12 or more specifically looking for golf and/or spa packages that include lodging. Contact Joann at 231-534-6178 or via email at [email protected].
The Science of Golf
“One of the biggest advantages we have in the time we spend with our students is working on the game the way they’re supposed to work on it.”
—Stefan Carlsmith, lead instructor
A Family Favorite
Mom, dad, and the kids head due north to escape Texas summer
As Natural As The Surroundings
New spa menu offers up the best of Northern Michigan