Golf Resorts Near Traverse City, Michigan
Exceptional golf courses complemented by the natural beauty of Michigan's Lower Peninsula make Grand Traverse Resort and Spa a premier destination for golfers seeking a first-class experience.
Thanks to three great designers, Grand Traverse Resort and Spa boasts a colorful palette of courses, each offering varying levels of challenge. Those courses include The Bear, The Wolverine, and Spruce Run.
Through the years, publications like Golf Digest, Golf Magazine, and Links Magazine have recognized Grand Traverse Resort and Spa as one of the Midwest's finest golf experiences. Get the inside scoop on golf with us in this recent Michigan Golf Live segment.
OUR AWARD-WINNING Golf EXPERIENCE:
- Three championship courses to choose from: The Bear, The Wolverine, and Spruce Run
- One centralized Clubhouse provides a convenient start to any course
- Expansive putting green and driving range
- The Dave Pelz Scoring Game School on-site (one of only two Pelz locations in the Midwest)
- Private and on-course instruction at The Golf Academy
- Golf Pro Shop featuring the latest in golf apparel and gear
- The Grille restaurant featuring lunch and dinner and outdoor seating overlooking #18 on The Bear
- Golf groups of all sizes are always welcome
- Corporate golf team building and activities
- Golf memberships available
For tee times, call 231-534-6470, visit our Pro Shop or book online:
GOLF GROUPS AND LEAGUES
With three golf courses and an experienced staff, we take pride in hosting successful golf groups and golf outings. Every aspect of your experience at Grand Traverse Resort and Spa, from tee times to lodging, is handled by our team. For more information about golf group outings or golf leagues, contact Cara or Joann below.
Cara assists conference groups already booked at the Resort as well as community organizations and social groups. Contact Cara at 231-534-6168 or via email at [email protected]
Joann assists groups of 12 or more specifically looking for golf and/or spa packages that include lodging. Contact Joann at 231-534-6178 or via email at [email protected].
HydraFacial delivers results on first treatment
Still the Best: The Bear at 35
Iconic course remains top on golfers’ must-play lists
Simply the Best
Resort garners top convention center award