We are excited and ready to welcome you to Spa Grand Traverse.
We have been working diligently to ensure our staff and guests are kept safe during their visit. While we were closed, we continued to provide regular sanitation of the spa, as well as implementing new protocols based on state of Michigan guidelines. This includes the following:
- Checking the status of our staff’s health by no-touch temperature check and verbal screening
- Staff will wear safety shields, masks and gloves during all services
- Allowing 6ft of social distancing from other guests always other than your treatment provider
- Limiting spa groups to 4 guests or less
- Consistent cleaning schedule of high traffic areas, as well as tools used during each service
- All providers certified in proper sanitation
We ask that everyone understands the parameters we will be putting in place for your safety. If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to us at 231-534-6750.
*On arrival to the spa, please call the Spa Desk at 231-534-6750 and we will inform you when you will be able to enter the spa facility.
We also require that our guests adhere to the following:
• All individuals that enter the spa will need to bring their own mask for their visit, and wear it over their nose and mouth during the length of their stay, including during massage. At this time, we are unable to offer Couples Massage or same room treatments due to state mandate
• Each guest will be screened upon entering the spa with a no-touch temperature check
• Each guest will be required to fill out our online Guest Health Form prior to every spa and salon visit. Click on "Complete Form" in your confirmation email to fill out the form
• Guests will not be able to bring anyone not receiving a treatment with them
• Please note that we ask that your time spent in the spa relaxation area is kept to a minimum after services, as it is important to not allow our guests to congregate for too long. Feel free to use our Health Club lounge or Pool deck after services.
• Pools, hot tubs, saunas, and the fitness center are available to guests receiving Spa services. Please note that there are capacity limits on these areas.
If you feel unwell or have been exposed to COVID-19, please call the spa and cancel your appointment(s), and we will waive the cancellation fee.
Please note that with things changing quickly and calls coming in at a rapid pace we will always do our best to keep you informed and provide the high standard of service that you have come to expect from Spa Grand Traverse.