Grand Traverse Resort Spa
Welcome to Spa Grand Traverse, where we believe in bringing the natural beauty of Northern Michigan to each relaxing, rejuvenating experience.
Whether you’re looking for a midweek pick-me-up, a day of complete relaxation, or a spa weekend getaway, Spa Grand Traverse has the perfect treatment or package. With a wide array of services—including massage therapies, skin care, nail care, and hair artistry—we are here to provide you with peace of mind, body, and spirit. Our treatments feature natural products to help restore your vitality and renew your senses.
Located inside Grand Traverse Resort and Spa, we are proud to serve guests of the Resort and the residents of Northern Michigan, and our professionally-trained staff is committed to making each and every visit go above and beyond your expectations.
Spa Grand Traverse has been honored with awards and recognition from American Spa and Spa Week and is listed in Spas of America’s top 100 spas.
8:00am-4:00pm Sunday & Monday
9:00am-8:00pm Thursday & Friday
Please note: Spa hours, services, and rates are subject to change without notice.
An adjustable 20% gratuity is added to all spa services for your convenience.
Follow us on Facebook for the latest Spa Grand Traverse news and giveaways.
For spa reservations, call 231-534-6750
Spa Grand Traverse Safety Information
We are excited and ready to welcome you to Spa Grand Traverse.
We have been working diligently to ensure our staff and guests are kept safe during their visit. While we were closed, we continued to provide regular sanitation of the spa, as well as implementing new protocols based on state of Michigan guidelines. This includes the following:
- Checking the status of our staff’s health by no-touch temperature check and verbal screening
- Staff will wear safety shields, masks and gloves during all services
- Allowing 6ft of social distancing from other guests always other than your treatment provider
- Limiting spa groups to 4 guests or less
- Consistent cleaning schedule of high traffic areas, as well as tools used during each service
- All providers certified in proper sanitation
We ask that everyone understands the parameters we will be putting in place for your safety. If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to us at 231-534-6750.
*On arrival to the spa, please call the Spa Desk at 231-534-6750 and we will inform you when you will be able to enter the spa facility.
We also require that our guests adhere to the following:
• All individuals that enter the spa will need to bring their own mask for their visit, and wear it over their nose and mouth during the length of their stay, including during massage. Facials and some facial waxing services are unavailable at this time due to state mandate
• Each guest will be screened upon entering the spa with a no-touch temperature check
• Each guest will be required to fill out our online Guest Health Form prior to every spa and salon visit. Click on "Complete Form" in this email to fill out your form
• Guests will not be able to bring anyone not receiving a treatment with them
• Due to a new Health Department state mandate the Relaxation Areas and Locker Rooms are reserved for guests receiving massage.
• Please note that we ask that your time spent in the spa relaxation area is kept to a minimum after services, as it is important to not allow our guests to congregate for too long. Feel free to use our Health Club lounge or Pool deck after services.
• Pools, hot tubs, and the fitness center are available to guests receiving massage
• Dry Saunas are unavailable until further notice
If you feel unwell or have been exposed to COVID-19, please call the spa and cancel your appointment(s), and we will waive the cancellation fee.
Please note that with things changing quickly and calls coming in at a rapid pace we will always do our best to keep you informed and provide the high standard of service that you have come to expect from Spa Grand Traverse.
Show up in our Social Feed! Tag your photos with #GTRESORT:
HydraFacial delivers results on first treatment
Still the Best: The Bear at 35
Iconic course remains top on golfers’ must-play lists
Simply the Best
Resort garners top convention center award