Grand Traverse Resort Spa
Welcome to Spa Grand Traverse, where we believe in bringing the natural beauty of Northern Michigan to each relaxing, rejuvenating experience.
Whether you’re looking for a midweek pick-me-up, a day of complete relaxation, or a spa weekend getaway, Spa Grand Traverse has the perfect treatment or package. With a wide array of services—including massage therapies, skin care, nail care, and hair artistry—we are here to provide you with peace of mind, body, and spirit. Our treatments feature natural products to help restore your vitality and renew your senses.
Located inside Grand Traverse Resort and Spa, we are proud to serve guests of the Resort and the residents of Northern Michigan, and our professionally-trained staff is committed to making each and every visit go above and beyond your expectations.
Spa Grand Traverse has been honored with awards and recognition from American Spa and Spa Week and is listed in Spas of America’s top 100 spas.
SUNDAY - MONDAY : 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
TUESDAY - WEDNESDAY: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
THURSDAY - FRIDAY: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
SATURDAY: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Please note: Spa hours, services, and rates are subject to change without notice.
An adjustable 20% gratuity is added to all spa services for your convenience.
Follow us on Facebook for the latest Spa Grand Traverse news and giveaways.
For spa reservations, call 231-534-6750
Spa Grand Traverse Reopening Information
We are excited and ready to welcome you back to Spa Grand Traverse.
We have been working diligently to ensure our staff and guests are kept safe during their visit. While we were closed, we continued to provide regular sanitation of the spa, as well as implementing new protocols based on state of Michigan guidelines. This includes the following:
- Checking the status of our staff’s health by no-touch temperature check and verbal screening
- Staff will wear safety shields, masks and gloves during all services
- Treatment room tables will be fitted with a Safeguard Treatment Shield to enhance safety measures during facials, lashes and massages
- Allowing 6ft of social distancing from other guests always other than your treatment provider
- Removing body scrubs and couples’ services from the menu temporarily
- Limiting spa groups to 4 guests or less
- Consistent cleaning schedule of high traffic areas, as well as tools used during each service
- All providers certified in proper sanitation
We ask that everyone understands the parameters we will be putting in place for your safety. If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to us at 231-534-6750.
*On arrival to the spa, please call the Spa Desk at 231-534-6750 and we will inform you when you will be able to enter the spa facility. We also require that our guests adhere to the following:
- All individuals that enter the spa will need to bring their own mask for their visit, and wear it during the length of their stay, unless it is necessary to have access to a guest’s face
- Each guest will be screened upon entering the spa with a no-touch temperature check and verbal screening
- Each guest will be required to fill out our online guest Intake form prior to every spa and salon visit
- Guests will not be able to bring anyone not receiving a treatment with them
- Each guest will be asked to wash or sanitize hands before beginning services
- We will require a credit card on file for all services, to help keep interaction at spa desk minimal
- If you feel unwell, please call the spa and cancel your appointment(s). We will waive any cancellation fees during this time.
- Guests receiving massage and facial services will have access to the locker rooms, and guests must wear a mask at all times.
- Guests receiving massage and facial services are welcome to use the indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs, however there are capacity limits.
- The fitness center is also available to guests receiving massage and facial services, and require appointments. If you are interested in scheduling a time to work out, please call the Health Club desk at 231-534-6770.
- At this time, the saunas in the locker rooms are closed until further notice.
As we move forward with reopening more of our spa environment for our guests to enjoy, we ask that your time spent in the spa relaxation lounges is kept to a minimum, as it is important to not allow groups of people to congregate for too long.
Please note that with things changing quickly and calls coming in at a rapid pace we will always do our best to keep you informed and provide the high standard of service that you have come to expect from Spa Grand Traverse.
Help us keep our spa environment safe so that we can continue to serve you!
We can’t wait to welcome you back to Spa Grand Traverse.
Show up in our Social Feed! Tag your photos with #GTRESORT:
HydraFacial delivers results on first treatment
Still the Best: The Bear at 35
Iconic course remains top on golfers’ must-play lists
Simply the Best
Resort garners top convention center award