enter your group/offer code here
OUR latest UPDATEs
OUTLET HOURS OF OPERATION: CLICK TO VIEW OUTLET HOURS (PDF)
In the interest of team member and guest safety, we will not offer daily housekeeping services to guests during their stay. Guests may request trash pickup and linen replacements at any time. We're happy to deliver any additional in-room amenities as needed. Please call extension 6400.
Spa Grand Traverse Safety Information:
We are excited and ready to welcome you to Spa Grand Traverse. To provide a safe environment for both staff and guests, we ask that our guests to adhere to the following:
- Each guest will be required to fill out our online Guest Health Form prior to every spa and salon visit. Click on “Complete Form” in your confirmation email to fill out the form
- If you feel unwell, please call the spa and cancel your appointment(s), and we will waive the cancellation fee.
- Pools, hot tubs, saunas, and the fitness center are available to guests receiving spa services
- Relaxation areas are open to spa guests only
We are requiring our staff to continue to comply with safety and sanitation protocols. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to us at 231-534-6750.
Health Club HOURS
Health Club hours are Monday-Thursday 6:00am-8:00pm, Friday-Saturday 6:00am-9:00pm, and Sunday 7:00am-7:00pm.
For the safety of our guests and employees, the indoor pools and hot tubs are closed weekdays from 1:00-4:00 pm. We hope this change is short as we continue to focus on hiring additional staff.
Monday – Friday
6:00-10:00 am – Club Member Lap swim. Rec pool will be open for guests to enjoy during this time. The water playground is closed during lap swim.
10:00 am – 1:00 pm – Open swim. Guests may enjoy the waterslide and water playground during this time
1:00-4:00 pm – Indoor pools and hot tubs closed
4:00-9:00 pm – Open swim (open swim on Friday until 10:00 pm)
6:00-9:00 am – Club Member Lap swim. Rec pool will be open for guests to enjoy during this time. The water playground is closed during lap swim
9:00 am – 10:00 pm – Open swim. Guests may enjoy the waterslide and water playground during this time
7:00-9:00 am – Club Member Lap swim. Rec pool will be open for guests to enjoy during this time. The water playground is closed during lap swim
9:00 am – 8:00 pm – Open swim. Guests may enjoy the waterslide and water playground during this time
All Resort Guests, Club Members, Club Member Guests and Resort Guests must check in at the Health Club Desk ahead of time to confirm all players in attendance for the court. All member and guest names must be given to Health Club desk when booking the court AND when checking in on the day of your court rental for contact tracing purposes.
- Chairs and benches will be set up to allow proper distancing. Please keep chairs and benches where they are.
- Players will replace the handshake with a match ending racket touch.
- Please plan to arrive 5-10 minutes before your scheduled court time in case there is a short wait at the Health Club desk check in.
Questions? Please contact George Lowe, Tennis Director at 231-534-6770 or [email protected].