enter your group or promo code here
OUR LATEST COVID-19 UPDATE
September 20, 2021
With conditions constantly evolving during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are working hard to have the proper sanitation protocols and policies in place to keep our staff and guests safe. Based on the CDC’s current guidelines, our employees have returned to wearing masks for their protection and that of our guests, fellow co-workers, and community. Please show them the kindness they deserve as they work to serve you and help slow the spread of COVID-19.
Guests that have been fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear a mask during their visit. Join us in our effort to remain healthy so we can all continue to work, play, and relax confidently in our corner of Michigan.
We will update this information as plans change. For additional questions, please call our Reservations team at 231-534-6000.
OUTLET HOURS OF OPERATION: CLICK TO VIEW OUTLET HOURS (PDF)
In the interest of team member and guest safety, we will not offer daily housekeeping services to guests during their stay. Guests may request trash pickup and linen replacements at any time. We're happy to deliver any additional in-room amenities as needed. Please call extension 6400.
Housekeeping and cleanliness are always among our top priorities at Grand Traverse Resort and Spa. While we are dealing with COVID-19 we have stepped up our already high cleaning standards to better protect our guests and staff. Our additional cleaning measures include:
- Providing extra hand sanitizer stations throughout the Resort
- Clorox 360 electrostatic sprayer is being used to regularly in public areas
- Increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, Hotel and Condos with a focus on high-touch areas
- Daily training and updates to staff regarding housekeeping procedures and hygiene protocols.
- In an effort to respect your space, and to keep you and our team safe, we will not be providing housekeeping service for the duration of your stay. Should you need additional towels or other amenities, please call the front desk and we will be happy to deliver the items and place them outside your door.
Spa Grand Traverse Safety Information:
We are excited and ready to welcome you to Spa Grand Traverse. To provide a safe environment for both staff and guests, we ask that our guests to adhere to the following:
- Each guest will be required to fill out our online Guest Health Form prior to every spa and salon visit. Click on “Complete Form” in your confirmation email to fill out the form
- If you feel unwell or have been exposed to COVID-19, please call the spa and cancel your appointment(s), and we will waive the cancellation fee.
- Guests will not be able to bring anyone not receiving a treatment with them
- Pools, hot tubs, saunas, and the fitness center are available to guests receiving spa services
- Relaxation areas are open to spa guests only
Due to the intimate nature of our business, we are strongly recommending that our guests wear a mask during their visit regardless of their vaccination status.
We are requiring our staff to continue to comply with our current safety protocols, which includes mask wearing. Please be respectful and kind to our team members, as they are working extremely hard to provide everyone with an outstanding customer experience.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to us at 231-534-6750.
Health Club: OPEn
Health Club hours are Monday-Thursday 6:00am-9:00pm, Friday-Saturday 6:00am-10:00pm, and Sunday 7:00am-8:00pm.
For the safety of our guests and employees, we will be closing the indoor pools and hot tubs on weekdays from 1:00-4:00 pm beginning Monday, September 13. We hope this change is short as we continue to focus on hiring additional staff. We are lucky to have a certified lifeguard instructor on staff and will certify anyone interested in becoming a lifeguard. For more details, click here.
Below is a list of our new indoor pool and hot tub hours beginning September 13.
Monday – Friday
6:00-10:00 am – Lap swim. Rec pool will be open for guests to enjoy during this time
10:00 am – 1:00 pm – Open swim. Guests may enjoy the waterslide and water playground during this time
1:00-4:00 pm – Indoor pools and hot tubs closed (no lifeguard)
4:00-9:00 pm – Open swim (open swim on Friday until 10:00 pm)
6:00-9:00 am – Lap swim
9:00 am – 10:00 pm – Open swim. Guests may enjoy the waterslide and water playground during this time
7:00-9:00 am – Lap swim
9:00 am – 8:00 pm – Open swim. Guests may enjoy the waterslide and water playground during this time
Tennis COVID Update
All Health Club Members, Club Member Guests and Resort Guests must check in at the Health Club Desk ahead of time to confirm all players in attendance for the court. All member and guest names must be given to Health Club desk when booking the court AND when checking in on the day of your court rental for contact tracing purposes.
- Chairs and benches will be set up to allow proper distancing. Please keep chairs and benches where they are.
- Players will replace the handshake with a match ending racket touch.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are on court. Players are encouraged to sanitize hands frequently.
- Please plan to arrive 5-10 minutes before your scheduled court time in case there is a short wait at the Health Club desk check in.
Questions? Please contact George Lowe, Tennis Director at 231-534-6770 or [email protected].
The Private Beach and Blue Sky Rentals are closed for the season.