Corporate Retreat in Michigan
Looking for corporate retreat locations in Michigan that can take care of everything from setup, food, lodging and more? Head to Grand Traverse Resort and Spa for a one-of-a-kind corporate retreat. We have more than 20 indoor and outdoor facilities to handle groups from 10 to 2,500 and the event planning experience to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Our Corporate Retreat Services
- Food and Beverage
- Our in-house banquet and bakery team will keep your group well fed. If you have a smaller group, on-site dining options at Aerie Restaurant and Lounge or Bourbons 72 at the Turtle Creek Casino (located just five minutes away by shuttle) are excellent options.
- Event Design and Set Up
- From flowers, booths, and banners to lighting, let us take care of the event set up and design.
- Audio and Visual Set Up
- We have state-of-the-art audio and visual set-ups in our conference rooms and an on-site A/V department to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Gifts for the Group
- Allow us to assemble a gift basket or special amenities exclusively for your group.
Need a break to relax or explore scenic Northern Michigan? Take advantage of the three golf courses on the property and a full service spa, too! Traverse City is just a short drive away for those looking for even more dining and shopping options.
At Grand Traverse Resort and Spa, we’ve implemented the necessary COVID-19 protocols to ensure the health and safety of all our visitors and employees by adhering to a strict sanitation and social distancing policy:
- We can arrange all seating and tables to comply with social distancing rules.
- All employees will be wearing the proper face covering in accordance with the law.
- All high-use areas will be frequently sanitized.
Since local, state and federal laws are always changing, please give us a call to discuss your corporate retreat plans and requirements. We’re more than happy to accommodate requests to ensure everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Corporate Retreat Locations Near Me
When you head north to Grand Traverse Resort and Spa, you’ll find much more than a professional team and facilities for your next corporate retreat. You’ll also find the Northern Michigan charm and the peace and quiet that keeps everyone coming back—quiet beaches, cool waters, and fresh air.
HydraFacial delivers results on first treatment
Still the Best: The Bear at 35
Iconic course remains top on golfers’ must-play lists
Simply the Best
Resort garners top convention center award